This guide focuses on navigating Supermicro's website to obtain the latest drivers, firmware, and utilities for motherboards. You will need to know your motherboard model number, so if you do not have this information available you can obtain it with dmidecode.
- Proceed to Supermicro's main website at http://www.supermicro.com/index_home.cfm.
- Enter your motherboard model number in the Search field to the upper right of the page. In this example we will use the X9DRW-3F series board.
- Hit <Enter> or click on Search to be brought to the list of search results.
- If the motherboard model was typed correctly, the first result should provide the main support page for the board. Click on the first result to be taken to the support page.
- Click on any of the links under Links & Resources to be brought to downloads for your motherboard.